Saturday, January 12, 2019

Flosstube #1 ~ Stitchy Notes

Howdy Stitchy Peeps!

Today is January 11th 2019 and if I did everything correct...you came over from YouTube and I'm so glad you did!  In today's video I did a whole bunch of rambling..mostly because I'm crazy nervous!  So instead of adding everything down in the description box, I decided to utilize my blog and add all the info here.

Etsy Shop: PumpkinHollowQuilts
Instagram: Pumpkinhollowquilts
Facebook: Pumpkin Hollow Quilting
(All the links are also available in the sidebar if viewing on a computer!)

Not sure the order in which I showed everything but:

Winter ABC's by Little House Needleworks..stitched on 32 count Lambswool Evenweave with DMC Threads.  Stitched white letters with DMC 646 and 503.  Letter E is 645.  Swapped 3865 for 3756.

Glitter Village by Country Cottage Needleworks..stitched on 32 count Raw/Silver Belfast Linen with all the called for Classic Colorworks threads(which I completely forgot to mention).

Simply Meant To Be by Heaven and Earth Designs..stitched on 18 count Aida with DMC Threads.

Winter Wind by The Prairie Schooler..stitched on 32 count Platinum Lugana that I tea/coffee dyed with DMC Threads.

Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings..stitched on 40 count Vintage Country Mocha with DMC Threads

Autumn at Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings..stitched on 40 count Vintage Country Mocha with DMC Threads

Not yet started on... is Santa's Village by Country Cottage Needleworks on 32 count Lambswool Evenweave...will be DMC Threads.

Haul was Mirabilia...Halloween Fairy, Queen of Freedom, The Snow Queen and Forest Goddess...Chatelaine's, The Medieval Herb Garden and Alpine Seasons Garden( I think I called it Autumn..oops!) everything was purchased at 123Stitch.com

The charts I couldn't remember the name of was...The Anniversary by Lila's Studio and Santa's House 2010 Limited Edition by The Prairie Schooler...both are still available at 123Stitch.com

I know I made a couple of mistakes in my video..but I'm learning!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stitching
Olivia
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment