Friday, June 26, 2020

Constitution Quilt ~ Finish


Hello Friends! I know it's been a few weeks since my last post...I've been working on lots of stitchy goodies, but have forgotten to drop in and chat about it;) About a month ago, I started my Constitution Quilt by Primitive Gatherings out of the book Stars and Stripes Gathering. I bought it as a kit from Primitive Gatherings and all the fabric is from their fabric line Stars and Stripes Gathering. 
I worked on my Constitution Quilt in the evenings over several weeks...those log cabin blocks look super fast, but they take a bit of time to construct. 

I quilted it with a crazy all over motif once the top was finished!
I absolutely love how it turned out and it's the perfect quilt to have hung up throughout the summer!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt! I have always loved log cabins and this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Constitution quilt is stunning. Simply love it! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Olivia! I just found your flosstube and blog! I love the quilts and cross stitching. I am so excited to follow you on flosstube and follow your blog. How I wish there was something for quilters like flosstube is for stitchers, maybe a Quilttube ;)? Your Constitution quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly - I agree so very much wishing that there was an outlet like flosstube for quilters.

      Delete
    2. Me too! You go first! “IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME”

      Delete
    3. Me too! You go first! “IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME”

      Delete