Sunday, December 23, 2018

Hello Winter ~ December 23, 2018

Hello Stitchy Friends,

I'm back with a fun little finish! 
This one is Hello Winter by Plum Street Samplers!  I stitched it on 36 count Smoky Blue Linen with a combo of DMC, GAST and CC Threads.  I'm totally over the moon about that fabric!  Once it was finished, I mounted it onto a piece sticky board...mounted a piece of black gingham on stitchy board and attached them together.  Then I glued two washers to the back and popped it onto the magnets already attached to the front of my wooden box. Once Christmas is over, I will fill the box up with wintery foliage that I hope will still be available at the Dollar Tree or Michael's.

I'm so pleased with how it turned out!  I love the little sheep with a red cardinal on his back, wouldn't it make a cute ornament?  Well that about wraps it up for this post!  This afternoon my kiddo is helping me decorate a little Dollar Store tree that I've had for a long while.  We are going to attempt to give it some Christmas pizzaz...wish us luck!

Thank for stopping by,
Olivia

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button, so you don't miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment