Saturday, March 16, 2019

A Little Bit Of Progress ~ March 16th, 2019

I thought I'd pop in and do a quick little blog post!  I'm trying to be better about posting here more frequently, as my blog does act as sort of a diary for me.  I haven't done a single stitch yet today.  My Dad needed help cutting down a few trees and we all pitched in to help!  Now that that's finished for the day, I have a few project bags that need to be finished for my Etsy Shop...dinner..then it'll be stitching time!

So my progress on Spring Has Come by The Prairie Schooler...

This was taken at the beginning of the week...

This is my progress yesterday...I'm nearly finished!
I just have to stitch the rest of the lawn, with letters...then connect the side and bottom borders.  It's so close!  I'm stitching this on a 32 count Lugana that I tea/coffee dyed, with all DMC Threads.  I can't wait to have this one FFO'd and hanging up on the wall!  I'm really hoping that I can get it finished this weekend...so, fingers crossed!

That about wraps it up for me!  Hope you are having a great stitchy weekend!

Happy Stitching 
Olivia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment