Sunday, March 24, 2019

Hello Spring...a finish!

A Happy Good Afternoon to you!  I'm so excited to have another little finish this month! I started Hello Spring by Plum Street Samplers on March 17th and put in the last stitches, very late last night, on March 23rd!
I love it on the piece of Lakeside 36 count Tarnished Silver linen that I ordered from 123 Stitch. I stitched 2 over 2 with mostly DMC Threads and one GAST in Maple Syrup.  
 The bunny was stitched with the Maple Syrup and I love the subtle variegation
Everything else was stitched in DMC.  I did swap out two of the called for DMC...3363 instead of 3011 and 3712 instead of 950. I also changed the medium sized flowers to DMC 3078 instead of the called for Pebble Beach.

I'm very eager to fully finish it!  It will replace Hello Winter on my seasonal wooden box. You might have noticed that I left of the words Hello Spring...I did it as a personal choice. I just like how it gives it a whimsical look to the stitched piece.

Well I'm off to fold a hill of laundry and begin cutting out more project bags for my shop! See you soon!

Happy Stitching!
Olivia
xx

My latest Flosstube Video!!

2 comments: