Thursday, April 4, 2019

April Word Play ~ April 4, 2019

I've been meaning to post my April Word Play finish for a few days now, but life in general has been a busy one.  I feel like the days are just slipping past in a whirl of color!
I started April Word Play by With Thy Needle and Thread on March 24th.  I decided to stitch it on a piece of 36 count Winter Moon that I had in my small stash of linen.  I ended up changing about half of the colors, but used all hand dyed flosses by GAST and CC.  
I was able to finish it on April 1st!  It turned out so cute and now it just waits to be fully finished!  I hope to work on that over this coming weekend.  It's supposed to be a rainy one, so that's perfect for working on getting a few of my finished Spring stitches completely finished.  After I finished stitching this one, I decided to spend a few days working on my Queen of Freedom by Mirabella.  It gave me a great opportunity to use my new scroll rods, which I will talk about in my next FlossTube video...so stay tuned!

Happy Stitching
Olivia
xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, these have been on my to do list for years. I particularly like the daffodils and beehive on this design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Please show how you finish this project.

    ReplyDelete