Friday, March 8, 2019

Spring Smalls ~ Lizzie Kate


Howdy Stitchy Peeps!

I honestly want to post more blog posts...but time is just slipping away!  Maybe if I set a certain day of the week to blog, I can be a little better about posting here.  Especially since I often refer back to a post to see what I was using or working on during a specific time...so I guess this blog is more of a stitching diary.  

Over the past two weeks I've been working of Spring Time stitching!  I think a lot of it has to do with our gloomy, grey, snowy weather.  Some of my house is still decorated for Winter, but hopefully over this weekend and a much needed cleaning...I will bring out more of my Spring Time decor.  One of the projects I've been working on is...Lizzie Kate Spring Smalls!  I stitched it on a piece of 32 count mystery linen with all DMC Threads.

I went ahead and finished it using a piece of mat board cut to the size of my easel.  I added a piece of gingham ribbon across the bottom and made a cute little bow!  I topped it off with the sweetest little painted egg button that my very wonderful friend Reitha gave me.  
I love how it turned out!  It so cute and looks perfect with my three tiered tray.

The weather here hasn't been very Spring like..we are still getting snow!  Last week the kiddos had a snow day and it snowed enough for them to build a snowman!
We only got an inch-ish..but it was so pretty!  Molly had to go out and immediately investigate...she loves snow(and playing in the snow) but hates rain or water....silly dog! LOL!

I'm off to make some dinner...Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to pop by my new YouTube Channel aka FlossTube to watch my latest video!

Pumpkin Hollow Quilts on YouTube

Happy Stitching!
Olivia
xx

1 comment:

  1. This is sweet, I tend to have valentine and easter pieces but very few spring pieces. x

    ReplyDelete