Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tulip Wreath!

Hello Stitchy Peeps!

Lately I've been in a Spring kinda mood.  I think a lot of it has to do with the grey and gloomy skies that seem to cloak my corner of the world...I'm ready for longer days and sunshine!  Yesterday while flipping through YouTube I noticed that The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch had uploaded a tutorial for a Tulip Wreath...so of course I immediately watched it!

The Tulip Wreath was fast and so very easy!! No hot glue gun needed!! Lucky for me I was planning on popping into Michael's while my kiddo had guitar lessons, so I could pickup the needed supplies.


I think it took me all of 15 minutes to assemble my Tulip Wreath this morning!  It turned out so AWESOME!! Honestly you could use any type of flower for this wreath...but I just figured with Spring coming and I don't have a wreath yet for the season, putting tulips on mine was the way to go!

If you are interested in making one for yourself...did I mention it was super simple?...I'll put the link below..

The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch Tulip Wreath Tutorial!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Wreath Making!
Olivia  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment