Sunday, July 7, 2019

Summer ABC's


I'm back!! Man has it really almost been a month since my last blog post? Crazy how time just flies by while your not paying attention.  If you've been following me either on Instagram, Facebook Page or Flosstube..then you know that my family was here visiting for most of June.  What a great time!
I did however manage a finish during the Shenanigans of family time! I finished Little House Needleworks, Summer ABC's..it was stitched on 28 count Summer Khaki with all DMC Threads!  I also changed a lot of the colors.

My color conversion:
349
420
761
988
987
869
3011
3012
3021
3865
3821

Really my conversion was within the same color family of the original called for DMC, I just either darken or lighten my colors to go better with the Summer Khaki Linen.

I then fully finished it on my wooden board that I painted green and antiqued back in January.  And my finish wouldn't be complete without a cute double bow in burlap polka dots and black gingham ribbon. Love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stitching
Olivia

My most recent Flosstube Video

No comments:

Post a Comment