Thursday, July 18, 2019

Harvest Chalk Full Finish

Hi Stitchy Friends!  I have another finish to add to my Summer decor and I'm loving it!  A few weeks back I started Harvest Chalk Full by Hands On Design, a collaboration between Cathy Habermann and Priscilla Blain(of The Real Housewives of Cross Stitch).
I stitched it on 32 count Charcoal Linen with DMC Threads. I changed up a few of the colors..the flowers are 726 and 743, 503 for the jar, 3347 for the leaves.
I took a piece of mat board and attached batting, then I laced my stitched piece to the front. Once that was finished I cut a piece of homespun gingham and attached that to another piece of mat board. I attached those two pieces together and hot glued magnets to the back.
I used ribbon, lace and jute to make a rustic bow. Once I had the bow just right, I hot glued a sunflower to the middle.  Then used hot glue to attach a magnet to the back of the bow and attached both pieces to the enamel book stand...just like Priscilla! Love how it turned out and I can't wait to see the next one in the series!

Happy Stitching!
Olivia

My newest Flosstube video

No comments:

Post a Comment