Sunday, November 10, 2019

Skeleton Crew Finish!

Don't you just love when something you've been working on for months is finally finished?! Well a few days ago, I finished Skeleton Crew by The Cricket Collection! I thought it might be fun to have a little timeline in pictures of my progress, same as I did with Glitter Village!

I started Skeleton Crew on July 16th and first posted a progress picture to Instagram on August 13
I stitched it on a piece of 32 count Heritage by Picture This Plus with all the called for DMC Threads and Kreinik Blending Filament (052F & 054F). The filament was used in the moon and skeletons so that now they will glow in the dark!
On September 7th, I posted another progress shot..
A few weeks later, on September 26th
On October 2nd I started working on the 3rd sail and snapped this quick little picture.
October 15th had all 3 sails completed as well as the 1st page!
Then for my Flosstube video, I took this picture..October 18th

I didn't make my Halloween deadline, but on November 4th this was my progress...So close!
And then...on November 7th it was FINISHED!! I'm so in love with it! It's at the framers right now, so when it comes home I will make sure to show the frame I picked out for it! 

See you soon!
Olivia

My latest Flosstube video!

1 comment: