Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy Halloween! ~ Oct 31st, 2019

It's been a month since my last blog post! I didn't mean for it to be that long, but life has been a hectic whirlwind of activities...I can't believe it's already Halloween! Over the past month, I've been keeping busy creating all the fun stitchy things.
Once I had my swap stitches finished, I started Halloween by Jardin Prive. The cheeky ghost on top reminds me of Burt Reynolds...when he, once upon a time, posed for Cosmopolitan magazine.  
I stitched Halloween on 32 count Vintage Country Mocha Lugana with all the called for DMC Threads.  Love how quickly it was stitching up!
Then last week, I finished Burt aka Halloween..it'll forever be known as Burt now ;).  I love how it turned out and am so happy to have it finished just in time for Halloween! 

1 comment:

  1. Stitchmax, An Enhanced multi frame motifs stitch Software That Comes with High Productivity and All Advanced Feature of Machine Embroidery Designing. It Has Very Unique And Exclusive Features For Stitch Effects, Drawing Methods, Automated Punching And Decorative Tools Which Are Specially Customized For Professional Designers, Industry Owners, Training Institutes, Embroidery Shops, And Apparel Designers.

    ReplyDelete