Thursday, April 23, 2020

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

Last week my small group decided to do a Mystery Quilt the is being hosted by a quilter within the group. I've decided to name my quilt 'Everything but the Kitchen Sink' because it literally is every scrap I have in my stash. My friend Reitha and I decided to make ours scrappy...Scrappy Quilts are the best! The blocks pictured were from the first clue.
Here's a picture of the first and second clues together..they are the four corners of the quilt top.
Next up was clue #3 which is pictured in the middle along with clue's 1 & 2. The blocks shown in the upper left corner are the corner placement in the quilt top. Before the next block is released, I plan on giving my scrap bin a toss and get a new variety to play with.
Just a side view;)
I'm excited to see the development of my Everything but the Kitchen Sink Quilt and I also hope it'll turn out good...especially since we were only suppose to have 3 colors or 3 colorways for our quilts...but I like doing things differently..kinda like a quilt rebel;)

No comments:

Post a Comment