Monday, April 20, 2020

Project Update ~ April 2020

I hope this blog post finds you well and creating all the things! I thought I'd pop in and show some of the stitchy things I've been working on!
First up is a Mystery Quilt that my small quilting group is doing together..I decided to go scrappy with mine. I think the 3rd clue comes out tomorrow and I'm excited to get started on it! Most of these scraps are from my Long Time Gone Quilt.
On Easter Sunday, I started stitching Long May She Wave by Blackbird Designs. The chart came out back in 2011 and was in a magazine that was called Cross Stitch and Needlepoint Magazine. I'm stitching in on 32 count Doubloon by Picture This Plus with a variety of threads. 
I also finished a small table topper made from a Frivols Tin called Alelier and is from fabric by French General. Now it just needs quilting!
My rotation brought in Brian's Stocking and I was able to get a little further along...this is called Victorian Father Christmas by Stoney Creek Magazine Summer 2015..I'm stitching it on 28 count White Lugana with the called for everything!
I continued on with my Anniversaries of The Heart Series and finished A Wish For You by Blackbird Designs. I dedicated this block to my in-laws, Robert and Annette! 
A closer view;)
My progress on Queen of Freedom by Mirabilla...She's looking so good!! I'm stitching her on 32 count Vintage Sahara with the called for everything!

Thanks for stopping by!
Olivia


1 comment:

  1. Lovely stitching and lovely quilts! You have accomplished so much. I hope you and your family are well.

    ReplyDelete