Friday, May 1, 2020

Everything But The Kitchen Sink ~ Clue #5 and #6: Update

 I'm back! 2 blog posts back to back! Yesterday I managed to get 2 clues done for the Mystery Quilt my small quilt group is doing! It did help that I had most of Clue #5 cut out and it just needed to be assembled..but progress is progress! This is not the block formation in the mystery quilt, I just put it like this for a picture;)...
Clue #6 went together pretty fast! I only had to make 4! Such a nice break..Again, this is not the block formation in the quilt. I only put them like this to snap a picture.  I believe these blocks will go up in the corners of the quilt, next to the corner stones...or kitty-corner to the corner stones...if that makes sense;)

I believe I have a few days before the next clue is released.  Which is great because I have some face masks to make for my dad and us. As well as some other things I want to work on..so I'll be back to share!

2 comments: