Monday, May 4, 2020

Project Update ~ May 2020

I thought I'd pop in and give a little update on some of the cross stitching projects that I've been working on! I'm really trying to be better about posting, so far..so good!
So first up is Queen of Freedom by Mirabilla! I'm happy to report that the stitching part is complete! This picture was taken on Friday when I was working on my newest Flosstube Video.  Tonight I'll start beading her! My goal is to have her completely finished by Memorial Day! She's being stitching on 32 count Vintage Sahara with the called for everything.
Next up is...My Anniversaries of the Heart Series! I started stitching Pink Hill Manor by Blackbird Designs. I'm stitching the entire series on one piece of 35 count Sand with a variety of threads. I plan on adding my maternal grandparents names to this particular block.
I had a brand new start last week! This is Autumn on Lazy Bear Mountain by Kathy Barrick! I'm stitching it with GAST and a few DMC Threads on 40 count Vintage Country Mocha. 
I've decided to work on a seasonal stitch on Fridays..and for now that will be Autumn on Lazy Bear! I'm so enjoying working on this one!  For now that's all the stitchy update..but you can always watch my Flosstube Video to hear more about everything! You can click on the link here...https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDGdI7SKhRsXxMIfTwkTRlA

No comments:

Post a Comment