Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mystery Quilt Update ~ Clue 10 and 11


I meant to post my block updates a couple of days back! I got a little busy kitting up new cross stitch projects and adding binding to a few quilts.  
Clue #10 was a repeat of a previous clue, luckily though we only had to make four! I had about half of the HST squares already finished from an earlier clue, so finishing these was a snap!
Clue #11 was also a previous clue and we've done variations of the same block a few other times. I was running out of navy fabric and my bestie Reitha said she had some she could send my way.  So she did a porch drop! She left her scraps behind and took home a case of homemade canned goods from my garden! 

Clue #12 finally released this morning and it's also a repeat of a previous block...so I'll be back to show you when it's finished! (I think it'll go really fast, because I have a lot of leftover pieces from the early blocks)

We had an unexpected visitor this week arrive! This sweet hen has decided to hang out here on the farm.  My dad says she lives under his Lilac Tree.  She comes by twice a day and if there is no food out...she walks right up to the back door and peaks in! I hope she stays all summer!

Olivia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment