Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Rainy Days are Perfect for Stitching!


I thought I'd just pop in and show my Pink Hill Manor house finish! I loved stitching that tiny pink house! I used Weeks Dye Works Sanguine and it gives it such a nice chic antique look. I still have a ways to go, but I'm hoping to have the full block finished the beginning of next week...it sure would be nice to move onto the Farmhouse block this month.   
Yesterday I planted our pumpkins! Last year I had to sacrifice them to save the tomato plants from the dreaded Caterpillar Beatles. It broke my heart not to have real pumpkins in the Fall for decorating and carving. But I know what to look for now and will keep my eyes on the plants as they grow...wish me luck! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your pink house. I have progressed a little more on my Valentine Rose house. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete