Monday, May 11, 2020

Mystery Quilt Update ~ Clue #8 and #9


Good Morning Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! I thought I'd pop in and show my Mystery Quilt Blocks aka Everything But The Kitchen Sink Quilt! Clue #8 was a repeat of an earlier block. There are 16 of these now and I believe (based on pictures I've seen on fellow participants design walls) they will form a ring around the quilt.  
Just a little side view. It's been a lot of fun digging through my scrap bin and you would think it was starting to get less and less...but I actually feel like it's growing! 
I was late in working on my Clue #8 blocks and finished just as the 9th Clue was released! These went together really quickly...it also helped that I already had the HST leftover from an earlier clue! 
I couldn't leave without showing you my Snowball bush.  The blooms are gorgeous this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment