Sunday, May 24, 2020

Pink Hill Manor ~ Finished!


I finally finished Pink Hill Manor by Black Bird Designs!! I absolutely love how it turned out! This is block four in the Anniversaries of the Heart Series and is dedicated to my maternal grandparents Roy and Evon. I'm stitching them all together on a piece of 35 count Sand Edinburgh linen with various threads. 

I get asked a lot for my thread conversion...I did use some of the called for threads, but the ones I changed, I'll list here:

Called for CC Cinnamon Toast - Used GAST Old Brick
Called for CC Jakey Brown - Used WDW Sanguine
Called for CC Onion Skin - Used WDW Pelican Grey
Called for CC Peanut Brittle - Used DMC 758
Called for CC Sunkissed - Used DMC 224  *Except for the house windows, these were done with DMC 3864
Called for GAST Portabella - Used DMC 645
Here are my sweet blocks all together! I just love how they look together!! Now I get to start the Farmhouse block #5 and begin the second row! Yay!

1 comment: