Monday, June 1, 2020

Queen of Freedom Finish!!


Last week on Memorial Day I finished my Queen of Freedom by Mirabilla!! She was an absolute labor of love and I'm so excited to have her finished!! 
I stitched her on 32 count Vintage Sahara with the called for everything! Now I just have to get her framed! Originally I was going to hopefully have her framed by the 4th of July, but with everything still being shut down due to the virus...I think it'll most likely be later in the Summer before shes hung up on my wall.  

I just have to be a little more patient ;)

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! That is a huge endeavor! I applaud your effort! How did you decide in the fabric to use? Carol in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just beautiful ..... wow.....:)

    Happy Stitching - Happy Quilting
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia , I saw your video on you tube where you showed the queen of freedom and as a veteran , I have to make her. I had no issues finding the supplies online but I could not find the pattern and had to order a pdf copy which is 10 pages long. I pieced it together but I wonder how I will be able to put the pattern on the magnetic board. Also should I put soft fuse 101 on the back of the Aida?

    ReplyDelete