Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Prim Pumpkin Jack

I've been trying to slowly adding prim decor to my home decor over the past few months..So this means lots of Pinterest browsing.  While browsing one day last week, I came upon this amazing pin that led me to an Etsy Shop called Prims By Denise.  While browsing through the wonderful selection of patterns, I found one called Grungy Pumpkin Jack SOL Sitter and fell in love! I purchased the pattern and the next day with Allison's help..we made one!
 Eek! I just love how he turned out so much!! I also picked up a few other patterns, so look for those in the days and weeks ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I feel stupid! What are Prims? And I cannot find the Etsy shop Prims By Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! Prims or Primitive, is just a style of decorating...sort of early colonial days. Here is the link to Denise's shop..https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrimsbyDenise

      Delete