Thursday, August 27, 2020

Anniversaries of The Heart Progress

Another block is finished in my Anniversaries of the Heart series! This is Clara Ellen which I personalized with my daughters name, year of birth and the year she graduated high school.  I just love it! I let Allison chose the colors she wanted in her block and I think they really work well together! 
I've been trying to get better about showing my color conversion when I'm finished with each block(I have a few more blog posts to do for the other blocks I finish;)) Here are the colors that I changed ~

Called for CC Avacado - changed to CC Weeping Willow
Called for CC Gingersnap - changed to WDW Onyx
Called for CC Little Brown Hen - changed to WDW Raspberry
Called for CC Olive Branch - changed to DMC 3047 
Called for CC Peanut Brittle - changed to GAST Ohio Lemon Pie
Called for CC Stepping Stones - changed to GAST Fishermans Wharf
Called for CC Sunkissed - changed to a Limited Edition of GAST with no name

Border is stitched with GAST Grasshopper and CC Stepping Stones
2 of the Sunflowers were stitched with GAST Pumpkin Patch and Dark Chocolate the other Sunflowers were stitched with GAST Ohio Lemon Pie and Dark Chocolate

 Before I go, I thought I'd show an over all picture of my progress...One change I forgot to mentioned is that I stitched Allison's (Clara Ellen) block in place of Swan Lake (block 7)...I plan to stitch Swan Lake next..but just felt the need to switch those 2 blocks around!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot find where to post for your YouTube video... so I will do it here. My favorite dish to make is baking cookies... mostly because it is done before so then I have time to play with my granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete