Monday, October 8, 2018

BOO! ~ Weekly Stitchy Update ~ October 8th, 2018

Howdy Peeps!  I hope you've had a great stitchy week and have worked on all the things.  This week has been more of a work-in-progress week for me and that's okay!  I think those weeks just happen every now and again. 

  I continued my progress on Oct. 31st by With Thy Needle and Thread...
I would have been a little farther along but I miss counted a row and my witch had a funky hip...so I spent part of Friday ripping out my stitches.  But over the weekend.....I was finally able to make it up to Portland to meet some of the PNW Stitchers at Acorns and Threads!! My first time at a needlework shop and it was amazing!!  I got to meet Pretty Southern, Stitchywitch 42 and Bendy Stitchy of Flosstube fame...it was such fun!!  Everyone was so wonderful and it was just the best time hanging out with fellow cross stitchers.  I really hope to go back again to another meet up!  On top of all of that it was so fantastic to see all the beautiful threads and charts that I've only ever seen online...it was a cross stitchers paradise!
I also worked some more on my Autumn Love applique quilt blocks!  They still need to be hand sewn and some embroidery added...but at least they are glue basted down.  I hopefully will get a little time to finish working on these...I'd really like to have them finished by my next blog post, but I'm not sure that will be possible...maybe two of them.  There are two new ones to also work on and I really need to start thinking about making the pieced blocks...the end of the sew along looms and is coming up really fast!

Well that's really all I've got this week...it definitely was a WIP kinda week!  Fingers crossed for some finishes next blog post!

In the meantime...I hope you have a very happy stitchy week and thank you so much for stopping by!

Olivia

P.S. Don't forget to hit the subscribe button so you don't miss a post...the links for everything are in the sidebar.

1 comment: