Wednesday, November 14, 2018

2018 Autumn Home Tour

I thought it might be kind of fun to do a Autumn Home Tour since so many popped in to see my Halloween one! 
 I've had so much fun thinking of ways to decorate my side table...it's probably my favorite piece of furniture!  The light was glaring off of my newest find...a turkey platter!  I found it at the Goodwill for a $1.74!
A little freebie cross stitch I did a few years back...I mounted it into a wooden hoop from Michaels.  It was designed by Plaid Crafts and is called Give Thanks.
The cute little Thanksgiving Pilgrims and Indians came from a garage sale for .75 cents!  Bok Bok was a freebie from Plum Street Samplers and its clipped to a pumpkin frame I bought from Kohls a few years ago for a buck!
You can definitely tell the light is changing as the Autumn season goes on...this pictures were taken in the early afternoon and they still seem so dark.
Another freebie! I love to collect turkeys for Thanksgiving and this little guy was one of my favorites to stitch!  I found this online a few years back, but can't find it to share the link...I'll keep looking and if I find it, I'll make sure to add the link.
That about wraps it up!  I know it was a little on the small side and not as grand as some I've seen...but I like my little Autumn collection and can't wait to continue to add more as time goes on. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Happy Autumn Friends,
Olivia

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment