Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Cinnamon Stars! ~ November 21st, 2018

I just love when I have a stitchy finish!  This past week I put the last stitches into Cinnamon Stars by Plum Street Samplers and I am completely smitten with it!  I only wish Thanksgiving wasn't tomorrow so I could enjoy it a little longer, before putting it away for next year.  I stitched Cinnamon Stars on 32 count Vintage Country Mocha with a combination of GAST, CC and DMC Threads.
Since my last blog post went up, I've been working on adding some new project bags and grime guards to the shop.  The project bags are a brand new addition that I hope will sell well.  I'm always a little nervous about adding new items because I don't know how well they will sell...so for now I'm planning on making ten and seeing how they do. 

My plans for the rest of the week is, to eat lots of turkey and decorate for Christmas on Friday!  I thought about decorating early this year, but just couldn't do it...Thanksgiving needs to have it's special day surrounded by all things Autumn.  So Friday...Christmas boxes will be hauled in and decorating for the Yuletide Season will begin!

That about wraps it you for me!  Until next time...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you Bountiful Blessings on Thanksgiving and Always,
Olivia



1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous sampler, maybe one I need to think about adding to my list as I love all things pumpkin. x

    ReplyDelete