Friday, November 30, 2018

Lantern Lane! ~ November 30, 2018

Hello Stitchy Friends!

I can't believe today is the last day of November!  Where has the time gone?  Here in my neck of the woods it's a stormy, rainy day...perfect for some stitching!  Which I did!  My quilt machine has come home from the spa and I just couldn't wait to quilt up a little something Christmas!  It was a long overdue cleaning!  I threw on a quilt of mine that had been waiting for THREE years to be quilted!  Now I just have to figure out which Christmas fabric to bind it with!

I also had another sitchy finish!


Last Autumn there was a stitch-a-long on Instagram for Lantern Lane by Little House Needleworks...I ended up finishing everything on New Years Eve, except part of the ivy border...I ran out of the green variegated floss I was using from DMC.  Then, as it is for most projects, it got shuffled to the side...I even picked up the green floss a few weeks later, and still didn't finish it!  So, after finishing Santa's House I was going through my kitted projects and found Lantern Lane.  Get this...it took me all of an hour to finish stitching the upper border!  I could have had this finished in January!  Oh well...it's finished now and it looks awesome hanging on my wall!  I found my frame at Michaels and attached some gingham ribbon from my stash, to the bottom.  I think it's stitched on 28 count Evenweave that I tea/coffee dyed with DMC Threads.  

Well that about wraps it up from my little corner of the globe.  I hope you have a great stitchy weekend, making all the things!

Happy Stitching,
Olivia 

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button!

No comments:

Post a Comment