Monday, December 17, 2018

It's been a wee bit! ~ December 17th, 2018

December has kinda flown by in a sparkly tinsel whirlwind!  We are about a week out from Christmas and I've still got a bit of sewing left to do.  A few of my stitchy plans had to be scrapped due to time.  I'm a little bummed that I had to give them the axe but, there just isn't enough hours in the day to get everything done that I wanted to.  However I do have a new Christmas finish to show you!
I finished Sampler Claus by Lizzie Kate!  It turned out so cute!  I stitched him on 32 count Cashel Linen with a mixture of GAST, CC and DMC Threads.  Finishing inspiration goes to Priscilla of https://priscillas2000.blogspot.com/2018/12/the-mice-jumped-in-flour-siifter.html  I was having a hard time decided on finishing for my Sampler and when I saw Priscilla's mice finish, I knew that was how I was going to finish Santa!  I used an old Dollar Store Christmas canister that I've had since Allison was a baby and using things around the house...I finished Santa!  I absolutely love how it turned out and now it's happly displayed next to my new pencil Christmas Tree(my one splurge this Christmas season).  I plan on doing a Christmas Home Tour tomorrow, so look for that post very soon!

I also have another finish to share with you, but that will come later this week.  The lighting is terrible where it's at, otherwise it would have been in this blog post.  I hope you all have had a very productive few weeks and I'll see you in a day or two!

Happy Stitching
Olivia
Don't forget to Subscribe so you don't miss a post!  Links for all my social media are in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment