Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Home Tour 2018

It's very nearly Christmas and I thought I'd give you a little peek inside my Holiday home!  Now, it's not as fabulous as some that I've seen so far this year...but it's mine and I love it!  
By now you've probably guessed that I love Christmas Trees!  I have quite a few of them now...but there is always room for one or seven more;) The quilt you see hanging in the background is one of my favorites!
The main Christmas Tree is all decorated with ornaments collected over the years!
Santa Tree is decorated! 
A cozy little corner!
My Vintage Christmas Tree tucked away in the corner.  My grandma gave me lots of the ornaments that decorate it and I love each and every one of them!
Still figuring out my 3 tiered tray.  I definitely need to start collecting little items for it next year.
My Prairie Schooler Santa House Wreath!  So happy I stitched him!
Did I mention I have a thing for Christmas Trees?;)

Can't remember what this one was called, but it's by Crabapple Hill Studios!
Still more Christmas Trees!
This is my newest mini quilt and super special to me as it was made by my wonderfully talented friend Reitha! I love his Sugar Skull scarf!!

Well that about wraps it up for my Christmas Home Tour...I think everything comes together to create a cozy little home!  There was one little thing I couldn't get a good picture of because the light from outside was making everything so gloomy inside.  Tomorrow I'll try and take a better picture of it and pop in a blog post about it...mostly because it was a stitchy finish that I'm totally over the moon about!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Merry Christmas!
Olivia

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss a stitchy post!  Links are in the sidebar;)

No comments:

Post a Comment