Saturday, February 23, 2019

Flosstube #4 ~ Stitchy Notes

Howdy Stitchy Peeps!

Today's video didn't go as I planned..I accidently deleted my original video and had to reshoot super quick before my kiddos got home from school!  But I figured out where I went wrong and will make sure not to do again! 

In no particular order...

Glitter Village by Country Cottage Needleworks: I finished the 3rd house in the series and am stitching them all together on 32 count Raw/Silver Belfast with most of the called for Classic Colorworks floss.  I switched out CC Bamboo for DMC 3865 and DMC E3821 for the called for metallic braid.


Spring ABC's by Little House Needleworks stitched on 32 count Vintage Country Mocha with DMC Threads.  Using DMC White instead of Ecru...changed DMC 611 to DMC 3862


Queen of Freedom by Mirabilia Designs stitched on 32 Vintage Sahara Belfast with all the called for DMC, Mill Hill Beads and Kreinik Threads.

Simply Meant to Be by Heaven and Earth Designs stitched on 18 count Aida with all the called for DMC Threads.

Quilt pattern is: Long Time Gone by Jan Kingwell

Congratulations to Cassie Playford for winning the giveaway from my last video!!

Thanks so much for watching my video and don't forget to hit the subscribe button!

Happy Stitching
Olivia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment