Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Another Spring Finish! ~ April 23, 2019

Looks like another busy week here in the land of Pumpkin Hollow!  Between quilting for clients and sewing project bags for my Etsy Shop, life in my tiny corner of the world is flying by in a whirl of colors!  But I did find a few minutes last week to FFO one little project...
If you've followed my journey here on the blog, you might recognize the wooden box!  This is the box I found up in our attic last Spring and painted a light grey color.  Then I stitched the various seasons put out by Plum Street Samplers(Hello Summer, Fall and Winter..etc).  
I really love how it turned out!  The linen is a 36 count Tarnished Silver by Lakeside Linens and it's stitched with a variety of GAST, CC and DMC Threads. I mounted it and a piece of black gingham fabric to mat board.  I glued those pieces together with Aleene's Tacky Glue and hot glued washers to the back.  Then it was ready to attached to the two magnets already on the box.  I filled the box with flowers that I already had in my stash and a burlap ribbon.  

The whole series was a joy to stitch!  

I also realized that I forgot to post a picture of my Spring Seasonal Tree.  It'll stay decorated for Spring for a few more weeks and then I'll change it to an Americana Tree to celebrate Summer!  

Also, new this week is my recent FlossTube Video!  


Until next time my Stitchy Friends!

Happy Stitching
Olivia
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment