Thursday, April 18, 2019

Queen Of Freedom Progress ~ April 18, 2019

Hello Stitchy Friends!

I always mean to post more progress pictures here on my blog, but I almost always forget!  However today I was sitting here thinking about what to say in my next Flosstube video and I realized it's the perfect opportunity to post a few pictures of my Queen of Freedom by Mirabilia progress.
I started Queen of Freedom a few months ago, and then she spent some time hanging out until late March when I decided it was time to work on her again.  Luckily I'm stitching her with a wonderful Instagram friend Kristie, who is @crosshatchquilts!  Together we are keeping each other motivated to finish.  
If you follow me on Instagram, you might have already seen this latest picture of my progress.  I've gotten a little farther since I took this pic earlier in the week.  I absolutely love how she's slowly coming to life! I've decided that during Stitch Maynia, she'll stay kitted up...that way I can just grab her and stitch, so I can keep making progress.  My goal by the end of April is to have the top half finished...I'd love to see her face come to life!  

I'm stitching her on a piece of 32 count Vintage Sahara with all the called for DMC Threads and Krienik.

Happy Stitching
Olivia
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment