Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April Word Play ~ April 17, 2019

Hello Stitchy Friends!

This past weekend I was able to carve out some time and finish a couple of stitchy things!  I know not so long ago I showed you my April Word Play by With Thy Needle and Thread, that I'd finished stitching on..
 On Sunday, after my quilty friends went home, I decided it was the perfect time to fully finish it!!
 Didn't it turn out great?!  It was the first time I'd FFO'd a larger stitched piece into a pillow, so I definitely was a little nervous about how the finish would look. I tried to find seam binding to use as my ruffle, but couldn't find any that fit my budget.  So instead I found a sort of silky vintage style ribbon at Michaels and I really love the look of it! 
I plan on stitching all of the Word Plays and finishing them into pillows, currently I'm waiting on May's chart to arrive at Acorns and Threads.  I can't wait to go back!

Happy Stitching!
Olivia
xx

1 comment: