Thursday, May 9, 2019

A Stitch Maynia Finish! ~ May 9, 2019

Happy Stitch Maynia!!  I have so enjoyed seeing everyone's new starts this year!  So many great charts and lots of enabling! Love it!  This year I decided to dip my toes in the Stitch Maynia water with a handful of new starts...this first is Boo Bee Wordplay by Hinzeit.  I started Boo Bee on May 1st and finished him on May 6th.  It felt so good to have a finish after working exclusively on Queen of Freedom.
I stitched my Boo Bee on 32 count Lugana that I tea/coffee dyed with all the called for DMC.
Once I was finished with the stitching, I added the beads that came with my chart.  So Cute!
My hubby is going to take my Boo Bee and find a frame for it. It'll be interesting seeing what he picks out.  His plan is to have Boo Bee hanging year round..and with me loving Halloween like I do, I don't mind!

Happy Stitching!
Olivia
xx

This weeks Flosstube video

1 comment:

  1. Awww...congrats on your finish. You're such a good wife, now your hubby can be happy with his boo-bee he picked out! LOL. My husband and I just celebrated our 33rd Anniversary...we have a lot of laughs together too. Keep on stitching Olivia, you're making great progress! --Anne

    ReplyDelete