Monday, May 13, 2019

Stitch Maynia Day 5 thru 11 ~ Summer ABC's

I know that I'm a little late in posting my progress for last weeks Stitch Maynia, but things got a little busy for me last week and before I knew it..the week was over.  So I thought better late, than never! LOL!  
On May 5th I started Little House Needleworks, Summer ABC's.  I'm stitching it on 28 count Summer Khaki with all DMC Threads.  I've changed out a few of the called for DMC and will post my conversion after I finish stitching it. 
I really love how it's turning out so far!  All the colors pop against the Summer Khaki linen and I'm really glad I decided to stitch it on a 28 count piece. I worked on Summer ABC's until May 11th and am looking forward to returning to it once Stitch Maynia is over.  

Happy Stitching 
Olivia
xx



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I do like the bright colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going on my wish list: so beautiful!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me the finished size

    ReplyDelete