Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Weekend Progress and a FFO


I've been trying something a little new, I decided to start a small stitch rotation...this way I can work on several projects and make progress on multiple WIPs.  So far it's been working out great!  I rotate 3 projects..two during the week and one on the weekend.  My weekend project has been Glitter Village by Country Cottage Needleworks (I've had 4 weekends now for GV)
Some weekends I'm able to get a lot of stitching accomplished, while others I averaged about 4 hours of stitching. But progress is progress and now I'm ready to start the last row of houses! I love these little Glitter Houses! I'm stitching my village on 32 count Raw/Silver Linen with the called for Classic Colorworks...except Bamboo, I'm using DMC 3865 in its place.
Also over the weekend I fully finished my Basket of Cherries by Blackbird Designs!  This is part of the #bbcherrybasket SAL that I'm cohosting with Deborah of @canopiedstitches on Instagram. I finally was able to find a frame for my piece at Michaels and only cost $3 using multiple coupons!  Eventually this will go onto my sampler wall, but for now I will just have it out with my Summer decor. 



4 comments: