Monday, September 30, 2019

A Little Something for an Exchange ~ September 30th, 2019

A few months back I was able to snag a spot in the Haunted Harvest Exchange 2019 which is put on in the Facebook Group Dixie Sampler Exchange Group! I completely missed it last year and just so happened to be on FB at just the right time to see it and sign up! So many great stitchy items are going to their new homes!  I can't tell you who my partner is, as my package has only begun it's journey...but I'm hoping my partner will love it...fingers crossed..
My partner info stated that she likes With Thy Needle and Thread...so I thought the center motif in Where The Bittersweet Blooms would be perfect! I used all the called for Gentle Arts and Weeks Dye Works...it's stitched on 32 count linen that I tea/coffee dyed. 
 I made it into a sweet little pillow using fabrics from my stash and a piece of black ric-rack...I decided to keep it simple, so that my partner can put it in a bowl of other stitchy goodness or if she has a seasonal tree, she can pop it right in!

1 comment:

  1. You have a very lucky partner. I do like seeing Autumnal designs and every year I hope to do some but I seem to go straight from summer stitching to Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete